Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any central Ohio officers involved in competition shooting?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any central Ohio officers involved in competition shooting?

I finished a season of IDPA and a round of USPSA last season. Locally it appears to be 99.9% civilian shooters. I did shoot with an OSP and CFD competitor, but haven't seen any other PO's. Anyone here shoot either sport?
    The views/opinions expressed here are solely mine. I'm retired and I don't care. I truly do not want to offend anyone, but if you are thin skinned and have no sense of humor, you better find another line of work. Therefore, I don't have to be politically correct and I will exercise my freedom of speech, until it's taken away. May God bless all retirees. We've done our duty and earned our peace.

I'd love to get into something like that, I'd call myself an above average shooter.
    Seriously, the only reason I wanted to be a cop was so I could post anywhere on this forum.

Comment

I think you'd like IDPA. It's shooting from cover (not on the move like USPSA) and reloading from cover. About 90 rounds total per match. Circleville, West Jefferson and Zanesville hold matches on saturday mornings. I'm going to try the CCW Bullseye match at New Albany beginning December 4th. Here's the info on the calendar: http://www.nasr.com/calendar-events.html
      The views/opinions expressed here are solely mine. I'm retired and I don't care. I truly do not want to offend anyone, but if you are thin skinned and have no sense of humor, you better find another line of work. Therefore, I don't have to be politically correct and I will exercise my freedom of speech, until it's taken away. May God bless all retirees. We've done our duty and earned our peace.

Comment

I shoot USPSA in roundtown when I get the chance. Not looking to win, just stay sharp for work. It is a good bit of fun though.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8362 users online. 247 members and 8115 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X