300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Job hunt!!

Here is a department that is accepting applications. I have not called to confirm if they are hiring or just looking for qualified applicants to fill their lists. However, its all I can find right now. Hopefully Columbus signs that contract and finds a big bag of money...until then this is an option. Its limited to the first 50 applicants. GOOD LUCK!!

http://agency.governmentjobs.com/wes...le/default.cfm

Everyone needs to check out Henderson, Nevada PD

Comment

MaizenBlue you can head back up to that state up north, we have no need for you in the 614
      sigpic

No, maybe I can't win, maybe the only thing I can do is just take everything he's got. But to beat me, he's gonna have to kill me, and to kill me, he's gonna have to have the heart to stand in front of me, and to do that, he's gotta be willing to die himself and I don't know if he's ready to do that. I don't know, I don't know.
      Rocky Balboa
      Rocky IV (1985)

Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Comment

Come on, be nice. His user name indicates he may be a Michigan fan, and his team just got whooped. At least he's not promoting departments up north.
        The views/opinions expressed here are solely mine. I'm retired and I don't care. I truly do not want to offend anyone, but if you are thin skinned and have no sense of humor, you better find another line of work. Therefore, I don't have to be politically correct and I will exercise my freedom of speech, until it's taken away. May God bless all retirees. We've done our duty and earned our peace.

Comment

FYI Westerville tests multiple times per year.
          Seriously, the only reason I wanted to be a cop was so I could post anywhere on this forum.

Comment

Yeah Mike I knew that I am just trying to help anyone who is feeling desperate. I have not called to see if they were in fact hiring or filling lists. Just trying to be helpful. LAWENFORCER72 your comment is the typical response of a buckeye fan. Congrats on your win against a 3 win team. 5 years in a row though is impressive. Too bad for you though Im not going anywhere. I dont hate OSU just dont like them once a year. Now that its over lets not be immature!

Comment

London, Beavercreek and ODMR/DD (Columbus facility) are also hiring.

Comment

I wasn't being negative, more of advice that while you may not make the 50 applicants for this test, keep up on it and you'll probably make the next list.
                Seriously, the only reason I wanted to be a cop was so I could post anywhere on this forum.

Comment

you turned down westerville pd.... for not having enough time....?!?! you know how many try to get into there? QUITE A BIT! lol never turn anyone down unless its like 12$ an hour. and if you dont have the time for 12$ an hour thats understandable. But i believe westerville is a pretty big payer.
                  sigpic

No, maybe I can't win, maybe the only thing I can do is just take everything he's got. But to beat me, he's gonna have to kill me, and to kill me, he's gonna have to have the heart to stand in front of me, and to do that, he's gotta be willing to die himself and I don't know if he's ready to do that. I don't know, I don't know.
                  Rocky Balboa
                  Rocky IV (1985)

Comment

Originally posted by MaizenBlue View Post
                    Yeah Mike I knew that I am just trying to help anyone who is feeling desperate. I have not called to see if they were in fact hiring or filling lists. Just trying to be helpful. LAWENFORCER72 your comment is the typical response of a buckeye fan. Congrats on your win against a 3 win team. 5 years in a row though is impressive. Too bad for you though Im not going anywhere. I dont hate OSU just dont like them once a year. Now that its over lets not be immature!

Hey im not being immature, just speaking my mind. Besides if you leave its one less person tryin to take jobs away from others lol.
                    sigpic

Rocky Balboa
                    Rocky IV (1985)

Comment

sorry coplovescoins i bout puked when i read that at first lol. westerville pd is pretty tough to get in to thats why i reacted like that... not saying they are any better... just the pay is good.
                      sigpic

Rocky Balboa
                      Rocky IV (1985)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6671 users online. 342 members and 6329 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X