300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 Police Olympics

Summer of 2009 the Ohio Police Olympics wil again be in Canton. I think it went really well last time and we are hoping for a good turnout this go around. I hope to see some of you there.

what date/time?
    sigpic

No, maybe I can't win, maybe the only thing I can do is just take everything he's got. But to beat me, he's gonna have to kill me, and to kill me, he's gonna have to have the heart to stand in front of me, and to do that, he's gotta be willing to die himself and I don't know if he's ready to do that. I don't know, I don't know.
    Rocky Balboa
    Rocky IV (1985)

Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Comment

how do I find information about the olympics?? How do I sign up if I want to participate?

Comment

Well I was gonna post a link but the website isn't working. I believe it is the second week of June. As soon as my buddy calls me back I should have some info for you

Edit: They will be Jume 14th-19th. There is a meeting in Toledo tomorrow to get the website relaunched. Should be up in a couple of weeks
        Last edited by ess286; 11-14-2008, 05:59 PM. Reason: have more info

Comment

ok, the website is www.theohiopoliceandfiregames.org they will be updating it after the meeting next week and you will be able to register online

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9710 users online. 326 members and 9384 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X