300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm ashamed..

53% of the vote in Ohio, are you freaking kidding me?
    Seriously, the only reason I wanted to be a cop was so I could post anywhere on this forum.

yeah it shocked me...but the dems did take buses to the ghettos and acorn registered people hundreds of times...including dead people....whatever it's time for the conservative movement to reunite!!!! and i'm buying so guns this week cause they'll be to damn expensive in a year

Comment

And how did the supporters of Obama celebrate after hearing the news last night? Going out back and shooting off guns all night in true middle-eastern fashion. God help us.

Comment

Don't worry, he's already working very hard to lower expectations for his Presidency. To celebrate, I drove out to Camp Perry and picked up an M1 Carbine from the CMP. I think it will serve me well, both on patrol and in competition.

Comment

Do they still have descent rifles for descent prices up there?
          An impressionable child in a tumultuous world, and they say I'm at a difficult stage... --Meat Loaf

Professional Stupidity Recognition Technician

Comment

Yes, Carbines, Garands, 1903s and some nice .22 bolt action target guns. A few 1917s and a few Krag rifles that were marked for display purposes only.

Comment

Shotar....is in the house!!! Man, you haven't been on these forums in forever!!! Good to see you brother!
              The Big O

OhioNarc
              Northeast Ohio

"There will be no peace until they (terrorist) love their children more than they hate ours"

DISCLAIMER: All opinions herein are mine, they do not reflect the opinions or position of my employing agency nor do they reflect any position of the agency.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8035 users online. 269 members and 7766 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X