300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleveland Hopefuls.

Has anyone who interviewed in early July, the 2nd thru the 8th or so , heard anything? Received word whether or not they passed backgrounds or not?

At my interview on the 2nd, the Det. told me it would be 2 months before I heard anything. And that they would let me know one way or the other. Well, it's been 2 months and so far I haven't heard a thing!

Originally posted by JB1978 View Post
    Has anyone who interviewed in early July, the 2nd thru the 8th or so , heard anything? Received word whether or not they passed backgrounds or not?

At my interview on the 2nd, the Det. told me it would be 2 months before I heard anything. And that they would let me know one way or the other. Well, it's been 2 months and so far I haven't heard a thing!
    but yea mine was july 8th

I got tired of not hearing any thing and went up to the personnel dept the other day and talked to them. They told me that there's a lot of rumors going around. One was that they started an Aug 29th class, which is false. A class graduated on Aug 29th, not started. Right now their waiting for city hall to approve the starting of another class. Which they think should start in Nov some time. They MIGHT! have another class after that one they said. They also told me not to listen to what any one else says besides them. And to just to sit back and wait.
    Last edited by mikol427; 12-06-2008, 06:10 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2980 users online. 152 members and 2828 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X