300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Franklin County Deputies Here?

I was wondering if there's any way online or whatever I can access police reports from Franklin County? I know you can from Columbus PD but not sure about Franklin Co. Reason I ask is just because I had a friend killed in a car accident last month and wondered some things about it... hoping maybe there was a report on it somewhere.

Thanks.

If a court case is pending in the future, you won't get any information. Call the SO Accident Investigation Squad for any available public record information.
    The views/opinions expressed here are solely mine. I'm retired and I don't care. I truly do not want to offend anyone, but if you are thin skinned and have no sense of humor, you better find another line of work. Therefore, I don't have to be politically correct and I will exercise my freedom of speech, until it's taken away. May God bless all retirees. We've done our duty and earned our peace.

Comment

Originally posted by CPD7297 View Post
      If a court case is pending in the future, you won't get any information. Call the SO Accident Investigation Squad for any available public record information.
      Thanks. And no court case... one car accident, he was the only one involved and was killed.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3177 users online. 156 members and 3021 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X