300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is the State Thread so dead

I am looking to apply to North Dakota agencies and have been noticing that this state link has been dead for awhile, is there a reason for it? Or does nobody know any information or topics to discuss here? Just wondering is all

North Dakota doesn't have the largest populations so that is one thing to take into consideration. I'm in the same boat as you haha. What part of the state are you looking to work in? Are you currently a North Dakota resident?

Comment

Lots of people on these forums assume that everyone applying for cop jobs are on here. Plenty don't participate.
      Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

I am looking at applying to Watford and I test and interview for Dickinson PD on the 8th

Comment

Currently work for a ND Sheriff's agency in the oil patch. Any questions. Feel free to ask gents!

Comment

What agency do you work for? What is the moral like? Is the hiring process tough? What are so,e of the benefits of your department that stands out above the rest in ND?

Comment

PM me squeeker. I don't give personal info over the interwebs as far as where I work.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2855 users online. 156 members and 2699 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X