300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bowman PD

Applicant from MN, was wondering if anyone knows much about Bowman Police? Looks small with two officers and the Chief. Reputation? Housing situation? Any info would be helpful, thanks!

Why Bowman? Lots of PDs/SOs hiring in the area with better pay and more action. Nothing wrong with Bowman, but if you want experience look at Dickinson PD, Bismarck PD and Minot PD. All are always hiring or will open every few months. If you want traffic and accidents, look at working for a sheriff's office. Lots of them hiring as well. Killdeer PD is hiring and they have some pretty good pay. Like 48,000-58,000 starting.

I can't speak for housing, but Bowman is on the southern edge of the boom, so housing probably won't be as bad as other places. Plus most small towns will help new officers find housing because they want them to stay.

But I think it's not too bad there. I know they don't have a lot of turnover so they must be doing something right. I've talked to the chief and he seems like a decent guy.

PM me your email address and I'll send you a list of all the openings. The ND Job Service website does not show must job openings.
    Last edited by cjs-luke; 04-12-2014, 12:17 PM.
    Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4013 users online. 252 members and 3761 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X