Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody know anything about BNSF Police?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody know anything about BNSF Police?

Hello, I was talking to my father the other day and he was on a BNSF Derailment a week or so ago by Mandan, and he stated a BNSF Police Officer Showed up on scene out of Minot. I also hear rumor they where going to hire more because of the increase crime and traffic on the rail in the Bakken Area. Anybody know anything about them or if they plan on hiring. I regularly check jobs service for the past 3 years and the BNSF job website and they never list Police Officer or Agent positions for the Midwest.

Thanks in advance!
    "What the problem is?"

I work for another railroad and have interviewed with BNSF. What are you wanting to know?

Comment

I believe they are called, "Special Agents." At least that is what the Union Pacific guys were. We called them cinder dicks and they all seemed squared away, liked their jobs, and were paid well.

Comment

A search of O.com forums revealed this, http://forums.officer.com/t164725/

Information is rather outdated but gives good background information.

Comment

They had an opening in Minot about 3 months ago, I applied, have not heard anything back yet.. my dad works for BNSF, took him 6 months to hear back after he applied, that was several yrs ago.
          "What the problem is?"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2740 users online. 178 members and 2562 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X