Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got my notification from Ms. Chase. I passed everything and will move on to the background process! Anyone know what the stations are, specifically?

Comment

For specific stations go to the website and click on the duties and responsibilities tab. A map will pop up with the stations.
      Last edited by MNW; 03-26-2011, 02:28 PM.

Comment

I got the moving on email as well, but I'm not going to let myself get excited as it's just another hurdle cleared. I do wonder how many there are now? A link on a state page used to have the detailed hiring timeline, but seems to be broken, anyone have the info about when backgrounds begin and end?

Comment

Originally posted by powerfulpup View Post
          I got the moving on email as well, but I'm not going to let myself get excited as it's just another hurdle cleared. I do wonder how many there are now? A link on a state page used to have the detailed hiring timeline, but seems to be broken, anyone have the info about when backgrounds begin and end?
          I believe they said the background process would be about a month and a half long. I'd expect packets/letters to be mailed soon.

Comment

Senate Subcommittee mostly restores Highway Patrol Budget

http://northdakota.areavoices.com/20...patrol-budget/

"Back in the budget are the three new positions to enforce size and weight limitations of trucks in western North Dakota and the three positions cut from the agency’s current staffing level. These positions were cut by the House.

The subcommittee also voted to restore $2 million for an emergency vehicle operations course that the House cut from the budget. However, funding for an indoor weapons training range was not restored."

Comment

The full Senate Appropriations Committee will review the bill and then the full Senate.
              and then it will go to house if Senate approves it and they will remove these things again, ND house is not very pro-police
              2 million for a emergency vehicle operations course is a ridiculous amount of money, there is a reason its still only $20 in ND to run a stop sign, equipment violation, turn single usage whatever, we have the lowest fines in the states.
              "What the problem is?"

Comment

Originally posted by Red Swan View Post
                and then it will go to house if Senate approves it and they will remove these things again, ND house is not very pro-police
                2 million for a emergency vehicle operations course is a ridiculous amount of money, there is a reason its still only $20 in ND to run a stop sign, equipment violation, turn single usage whatever, we have the lowest fines in the states.

The full Senate Appropriations Committee will review the bill and then the full Senate.

Comment

It will be interesting to see what actually happens with the budget. I sent in my background and hopefully will be hearing from the backgrounder soon.

Comment

Anyone hear from their BI yet?

Comment

I have not heard from the BI yet. Anyone know how the budget went and where the open stations are?

Comment

I think they are going to send the individuals in the background process the open stations the first week of May. I haven't heard anything more about the budget than already posted.
                        Last edited by Glock31; 04-16-2011, 12:47 AM.

Comment

Highway Patrol compromise reached
                          Posted on April 25, 2011 by Teri Finneman

UPDATED 5:10 p.m.: The House approved the budget late Monday afternoon. The Senate must now review it. BISMARCK–The group of legislators negotiating the Highway Patrol budget reached a compromise this morning.

The revised bill restores the three FTE trooper positions that the House cut and provides funding for two additional motor carrier positions in western North Dakota to enforce size and weight limitations of trucks.

Funding for State Fleet Services mileage is restored to reflect an estimated mileage rate of 61 cents per mile for Highway Patrol vehicles. This was the governor’s recommendation.

Lawmakers and the Highway Patrol agreed to delay immediate plans for a shooting range and emergency vehicle operations course.

Instead, legislators will study during the interim the feasibility of relocating the Highway Patrol Training Academy or portions of the academy. The study must review options for relocating the emergency vehicle operations training course and options for constructing a shooting range. Legislators would then take any action during the 2013 session.

Sen. Karen Krebsbach, R-Minot, said she had been set on getting the emergency vehicle training course funded this session but decided a long-range plan was needed.

Legislators have assurance the city of Bismarck will hold land offered to the Highway Patrol, she said.

The bill also includes $1.2 million for a digital radio equipment upgrade.

Comment

I met with backgrounder last week and everything went well. He is meeting with contacts this week. The backgrounds need to be in my Friday. I hope the open station list comes out soon. We will see what happens and keep our fingers crossed.

Comment

Has anyone heard from NDHP in regards to conditional offers yet?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3327 users online. 181 members and 3146 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X