Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coastal Plaines / Wilson Academy

Hey there...

I'm excited to start my academy in just over a week. I'll be attending the full time class as i've already got a job with a great law enforcement agency and they are putting me through this (lucked out!)

Has anyone from this board been through this academy? I spoke with a family friend who just graduated, and I have a good idea what to expect. I know it'll be hard and challenging, and to expect rigorous PT... that doesn't scare me away though. I've wanted it too long! Just curious if there are any vets of this academy on the board and where you all are working.
    Serving Since "Breakfast"

before i joined the highway patrol, i was a deputy and attended this blet program. it is a good school and the training is excellent. it is tough and you need to be in great shape. i believe jason hunt is still in charge. if so, get ready to run. he may not look like it but he can run forever. and fyi, its spelled Coastal Plains.

Comment

i realized i added the E in right before i submitted and am unable to figure out how to change it!

He is in fact still in charge, and i have been told we'll run a lot! I have been running a mile or mile and a half (either mile and a half best i can, or as fast as i can a mile) every other day and i do pushups and situps as well on the other days. I'm excited. Just went today and got signed up.
      Serving Since "Breakfast"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4838 users online. 293 members and 4545 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X