300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• training at Salemburg

If you stay on the campus do they put you in a room alone, or do they pair you up? I am going for a single day instructor course but I have to come into town the night before.
    “Most people spend more time and energy going around problems than in trying to solve them.”
    ― Henry Ford

I haven't gone to Salemburg for a single day class, but when I was there I had a roommate. If you are only going to be there one night, there is at least a chance you will be in a room alone.

If you haven't been there, Salemburg really is a one horse town. Very few places to eat, pretty much limited on everything. Plan to eat at the on-site chow hall for lunch, there is no way you will have time to go to Clinton or Dunn during a lunch break and actually eat.
    -Landric

"The Engine could still smile...it seemed to scare them"-Felix

Comment

If you staying the night you will probably have a roomate. It is rare to get a room assignment to yourself.

Salemburg is truely a one horse town but do not eat lunch or dinner in the caf. Breakfast isn't too bad there but head to Salem Pizza for lunch and dinner (if you are not heading to Dunn, Clinton or Fayetteville). Salem Pizza is cheaper and the food is much better. Just ask anybody on campus and they can give you directions. It is only a few minutes from campus.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4002 users online. 207 members and 3795 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X