300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CMPD's covid vaccination mandate for new employees

I'm a sworn LEO in NC with 2 years of experience and a NC EMT license. I grew up in Charlotte and know Uptown Charlotte like the back of my hand. I want to work for CMPD but I'm not covid vaccinated and I'm not getting it.

Is there any way around their covid vaccine mandate or do I just need not apply?

Religious exemption.
    "There's no such thing as a bad beer.....its only less awesome beer...."

Comment

Originally posted by HandsomeGenius View Post
      I'm a sworn LEO in NC with 2 years of experience and a NC EMT license. I grew up in Charlotte and know Uptown Charlotte like the back of my hand. I want to work for CMPD but I'm not covid vaccinated and I'm not getting it.

Is there any way around their covid vaccine mandate or do I just need not apply?
      So you’re an EMT and you don’t understand the disease process and vaccination? Got Polio?

Comment

I'd say there's a 99.9% chance that if you're applying for a large agency and you're not vaccinated, you're not going to get the job.

Comment

I would say that it is the City's loss on an otherwise qualified applicant. Until they realize that and rescind their scientifically disproven policy then look elsewhere. I agree with Wheats13, most larger agencies will still have such policies. Some places have gotten rid of the policy but will punitively penalize your insurance premiums.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4865 users online. 286 members and 4579 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X