300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone ever use www.Policequiz.com

Anyone ever use http://www.policequiz.com to prep themselves for the exam?

I have never heard of it...I checked out the site though. Most of the quizzes/tests you are going to take are basic english and math. You do not have to be a college grad to score well. If you can read and comprehend what you are reading, and if you can do basic math, and IF you have common sense, then it shouldn't be too hard. I wouldn't pay money for a study guide or a training aid. Just read the questions and take your time and you should have no problem. I do not know about other depts. tests, but SHP's was easy. Trust me....we had some dumb guys in my school and they got in. They probably are good troopers, but no english or math wizzes. So don't sweat it. Alot of people sweat this part of the application process, but it really isn't that bad. I would spend more time and money on getting in shape and getting stronger.
    "...I'd never let you down, even if I could. I'd give up everything if only for your good..." 3 Doors Down

"Strength is when your body gives out and your heart and your mind take over"

Comment

Thanks for the advice NC. Well Im working on the getting in shape and stronger....
      As for the testing, I will do my best to take my time with it.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3549 users online. 132 members and 3417 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X