300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concord PD??

Just curious if anyone works there or if anyone had applied there. I live about an hour away from Concord and heard that they were hiring. Any info. would be great. Im mainly curious of what their requirements are. Like, is me living an hour away a problem? I would move there if I got hired and they gave me like 6 mths. to make the move. I have completed BLET and looking for work so I will do whatever I have to do!! Thanks
    "Never look both ways without first looking straight"

I have an app in with them currently. Everyone I have met there is really professional. They have the same standards as most city pd's in NC. They have a brand new facillity and good cars.

I wouldn't bother trying to get anything done there for the next couple of weeks, races at charlotte keep them very busy.

Good Luck
    “Most people spend more time and energy going around problems than in trying to solve them.”
    ― Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzz1028 View Post
      I have an app in with them currently. Everyone I have met there is really professional. They have the same standards as most city pd's in NC. They have a brand new facillity and good cars.

I wouldn't bother trying to get anything done there for the next couple of weeks, races at charlotte keep them very busy.

Good Luck
      I'm not quite sure, but somehow this post troubles me. Could it be the snappy photo and rage seems to elude from it, almost threatening

Comment

Originally posted by Margaret Hood View Post
        I'm not quite sure, but somehow this post troubles me. Could it be the snappy photo and rage seems to elude from it, almost threatening
        Not sure what you are getting at here???
        “Most people spend more time and energy going around problems than in trying to solve them.”
        ― Henry Ford

Comment

Thanks Fuzz! I will keep them in my sight as a future venture. How long have you been waiting on the BI?
          "Never look both ways without first looking straight"

Comment

I put my application in at CPD in January and went in for the f-8 in April. Next step with them would be an oral board, then a poly, then background investigation. As much as I would love to work there, I am hoping one of the other departments that I am farther along with will pick me up.
            ― Henry Ford

Comment

East. come EAAASSSSTTTTTT....LOL
              sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

It looks like a lot of the departments around here have different application processes.

I'm applying with Raleigh,and I've done, Initial interview, and the day I came in and applied I was assigned a B.I., I've already done my polygraph, tomorrow is PT test, then who knows.

I see a lot of departments doing these in different orders.

I know if I move along, I'll have Oral boards, condition offer, then psych/med/drug screen.

Does this all sound about right?

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzz1028 View Post
                  I put my application in at CPD in January and went in for the f-8 in April. Next step with them would be an oral board, then a poly, then background investigation. As much as I would love to work there, I am hoping one of the other departments that I am farther along with will pick me up.
                  Sounds like a slooow process. Thats the problem with some departments. They wait so long to hire applicants and the applicants then get on somewhere different because the process lasts too long. I understand that the BI and everything takes time (believe me I know) but if you are not applying somewhere like the NCSHP or CMPD I dont see why it should take longer than 5 or 6 months to hire someone who atleast has BLET.
                  John 15:13 - Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Smurfette_76 View Post
                    East. come EAAASSSSTTTTTT....LOL

Exactly WHERE out EAAASSSSTTTTT????

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5586 users online. 320 members and 5266 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X