Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So i just got the email... I passed the written/physical tests!

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So i just got the email... I passed the written/physical tests!

May 2, 2007

Dear Applicant:

Congratulations! You have passed the Pre-Employment Written Examination and the Job Related Physical Ability Test. You are eligible to proceed in the application process for a position with the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department. You are participating in a competitive process....... etc...

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!! I can't wait to start this thing and get everything rollin'!

Thanks so much y'all for all the support! I'll keep y'all up to date!

-(Future Officer) Eslick
    John 15:13 - Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.

Congratulations...All the best for you.

Comment

Congrats,

Next is filling out the application, it is very important that you feel out everything alot of the stuff you can get a jump on ie getting your drivers history, college credits and then work history make sure that you list contact numbers to all your past employers a contract agency will need this when they conduct your background investigation.

Let me know if you need anything else

PS Try to keep all your topics in one area it helps when we reply back to them also if any other people have the same questions that you have had it is a little easier just my two cents.
      Last edited by FortDrumPolice; 05-03-2007, 01:22 AM. Reason: Add

Comment

Now what happens if the contacts to those jobs are no longer there?

Comment

Well that happen to me I was employed by the military for the last 5 years so that covered a large part I know they wanted listed pretty much all your jobs but common sense, 10 years should be good that is what the military asks for during a Top Secret Investigation.

You are going to want to find someone that knew you while you were employed there i called the company and my old District Manager for a job I had while in high school was now a Regional Manager so they gave me his email address and I was able to shoot him a email and get his contact info.

If they called I dont know a few of my references from work said they did contact them, but it was pretty like "Could you see this person as a Law Enforcement officer, why or why not"

It took me about 3 weeks to put together everything that I needed that may have just being me taking my time but I wanted to make sure I had everything before I sent it in.

Comment

well my problem is at 2 of my jobs, they got rid of all the employees and managers that I worked for...Now what happens then? I called the company previously for other references and no one there was when I was there...I will have to hunt the old bosses down.

Comment

Dont really sweat it to much, just try to get as close as you can to someone who was there when you worked there it does not even really have to be a boss maybe another friend but like I said that is going to be during your BI so you still have a little time.

Comment

Thanks FortDrumPolice

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6112 users online. 327 members and 5785 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X