300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blet

i looking to get in to blet what all do you have to do and do you have to have a ged

You have to have a GED or HS Diploma yes. As for what to do to get in to BLET? Well, providing you have one of the 2 above, You need to first contact your local law enforcement agency and see what your options are. You can also contact your local community college to see when the next BLET class is starting and what all you need to attend it. It helps to do all your paper work ahead of time. Keep in mind that going to BLET or to any Law enforcement school is something you have to really want. I had ppl in my BLET that didnt really want it and failed out. So like stated above, contact your local PD or SO and ask for information.
    "Never look both ways without first looking straight"

Comment

Originally posted by kevin_kcm View Post
      i looking to get in to blet what all do you have to do and do you have to have a ged

I believe you have to be atleast 20 years old, or around there to get into a school. Getting into BLET and making it through is just one of the hurdles. Getting hired with a department can be a whole other adventure. I guess you have a GED? Be more specific and I can help you out better.
      John 15:13 - Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.

Comment

The best advice I can give you is that before you decide to attend a BLET course at any school, first get an idea where you want to work. When you figure that out, check with the corresponding agencies and see if they will sponsor you. There is no need to put yourself through the course if there is a department that will sponsor you. There are departments out there that will make you go through their own version of BLET regardless, so keep that in mind.

By the way, did you graduate from HS or have a GED? I am asking because you happened to be specific about that.
        "Its not cheating, unless you get caught."-Al Bundy

Comment

i'm gong to get my ged

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4292 users online. 250 members and 4042 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X