300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlotte-Meck PD Questions.....

I'm looking to relocate to the Charlotte area (have family there). I've been a police officer close to 15 years here in Indiana and was wondering how touchy CMPD is in regards to your credit rating. My wife lost her job last year and we had some tough times for most of the year. Nothing bad, just a few things in collections which are being worked out. How negative will this be there or ANY NC agency for that matter? Any answers will be greatly appreciated. Other then the credit issue, background is crystal clear. Former USMC drill instructor, about 70 hours toward a degree. Thanks, one and all.

They will look at, and be prepared to answer questions about it and show proof that you are resolving the issue. I had a blip on my credit report that was incorrect, showing a 90+ day late payment, and had to get a letter from that creditor to give to them showing it was incorrect.

Comment

You can always give it a shot just list everything on the application and you should be good, I am pretty sure they understand that not everyone has perfect credit. If you dont mind me asking what part of the application process are you at right now with CMPD

Comment

Not to but in but, I'm taking the test, and PT test this month

Comment

They are going to look at it, but they are also wanting to see if that is a pattern of financial problems or just a run of bad luck.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2611 users online. 185 members and 2426 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X