300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• academy

Hi, I am in the Chapel Hill police Academy and I am a month and two weeks in. I was told by the teacher that the B.L.E.T program was harder this year. So, I guess I was wondering if anyone was having trouble with any of the course material, and what type of study methods did you use in it. Also, How was the final exam?

Hey I graduated Central Piedmont this past June, thats near Charlotte. Well I can tell you that we started with 26 and graduated 16. Most people however quit on their own. All I do believe are sworn now. The material can be hard, but alot is common sense. I think the hardest test was juvenile law, first responder covers the most material but we had good instructors all passed that block. As for the state exam, everyone passed. Honestly, I dont know how you could fail it because if you make it that far you should do fine on the state exam. My best advice to you is dont fall asleep in class and listen. Are you taking nights or full time? I went full time and it was in a paramilitary enviroment so sleeping wasnt really a problem though some courses are rather boring! Some more advice is that some departments accept applications from currently enrolled BLET students. Seek them out and start applying so you can have a job when you get out or be really close to getting one. Need more advice please ask!
    John 15:13 - Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.

Comment

BLET is not a hard course to take. The hardest part of being in BLET is staying awake through all the class instruction. I went through BLET about 2 years ago so I am pretty sure it is the same today as it was then.
      The state exam is easy IMO. If your intructors are any good, they will point out what to expect on the state exam. The dumbest person in my class was able to pass the exam with no trouble.
      "Its not cheating, unless you get caught."-Al Bundy

Comment

I am in juvenile law now and it is a little hard for me also, if you have some tips nc marine then please let me know. By the way beanstick, I was told by the head of our B.L.E.T that this years info was brand new and more harder than what you had. I was told by a lot of officers that look at the stuff, that it was a lot harder!!!

Comment

Sent you a pm. Let me know if you need more info.
          John 15:13 - Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3808 users online. 258 members and 3550 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X