300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duke University Police

Anybody on the board have knowledge of the DUPD? Morale? Pay? Equipment? Training?
    Give assistance not advice in a crisis. - Aesop
    (c.620-560 BC)

Nobody, huh?
    Give assistance not advice in a crisis. - Aesop
    (c.620-560 BC)

Comment

Duke Police is not a real police department...they are more like babysitters. Their hands ar so tied its not even funny. You can thank Mommy and Daddy Money-Bags for paying top dollar for their kids to get a good education and be able to break a few laws here and there.
      "Its not cheating, unless you get caught."-Al Bundy

Comment

Dupd

I know this post is a little late, but for future reference I figured I would give my opinion in case anyone else is wondering about duke. I had a bad recruiting experience with Duke, who sponsored me through BLET. That was about all they did though. I endend up turning down the job offer. Keep in mind I have no criminal background, BS degree, and graduated top of my academy class. Here are a few things I ran into:
        Last edited by BlessedIsHe; 03-11-2006, 05:32 PM.
        That ol' thin line will always be mine.

Comment

I asked my course director about Duke and in his words he told me "To slip away paratrooper slip away."
          I know what honor is. It has been an honor to protect and serve all of you. I faced death with the secure knowledge that you would not have to. Never falter! Don't hesitate to honor and support those of us who have the honor of protecting that which is worth protecting."
          Marine SSgt Dan Clay, KIA on 1 December, 2005,
          near Fallujah, Iraq. This quote was taken from a letter to his family

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4866 users online. 289 members and 4577 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X