300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Officers who play paintball in NC

I'm thinking of putting together a police only paintball tournament. Not the speedball type, but mission based like on the show Combat Missions. Looking for Officers to get a 5 man team from their departments to compete. Each departments team would compete against "Shadow Company", not each other, and points would be awarded for completing mission requirements. I have interest from several officers in the Charlotte and Salisbury area. If you play and are interested, email me at [email protected]. I would like for the proceeds to benefit familys of slain officers, or something like that. I am also trying to find a field that has a good mix of urban and woods terrain. But for this to work, I need teams. So hit me up.
    "Life is not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving foward"- Rocky Balboa

Black Labs Matter!

Originally posted by Interceptor
    I'm thinking of putting together a police only paintball tournament. Not the speedball type, but mission based like on the show Combat Missions. Looking for Officers to get a 5 man team from their departments to compete. Each departments team would compete against "Shadow Company", not each other, and points would be awarded for completing mission requirements. I have interest from several officers in the Charlotte and Salisbury area. If you play and are interested, email me at [email protected]. I would like for the proceeds to benefit familys of slain officers, or something like that. I am also trying to find a field that has a good mix of urban and woods terrain. But for this to work, I need teams. So hit me up.

Was that your tournament I read about in the Cornelius/Huntersville paper?

Comment

Hey, Intererceptor, shoot me a pm. Most of the guys in my unit are paintball guru's.

My Unit

Charlotte Mecklenburg Police Depart
      Highway Interdiction & Traffic Safety Unit

Taylor's Sports Products

Comment

Send an email to [email protected] and tell him Joel told you to contact him about it.

Comment

Originally posted by ditchdiver56
          Was that your tournament I read about in the Cornelius/Huntersville paper?
          Nope, that was put on by some of the officers in the Cornelius Police Department. I would like to get enough interest to have just police teams compete. I'm still working on the idea, but I have been pretty busy lately. From what I hear, the Cornelius guys did a great job for a first attempt at a scenario game. I hope to catch their next one.
          "Life is not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving foward"- Rocky Balboa

Black Labs Matter!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2978 users online. 173 members and 2805 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X