Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AppState
    replied
    Not a veteran, but lots of academy classmates and current co-workers are, so this is just my $.02, but I wouldn't activate your GI Bill for four months of BLET. I doubt starting the clock on it is worth the extra cash for a short period.

I imagine ou should have enough saved up from a deployment as long as your smart with your money. You'd probably be better off looking into the Pell grant and see if you can qualify for that in BLET.

Leave a comment:

• LakeFish
    started a topic BLET full-time

BLET full-time

I am currently a deployed Soldier with the national guard pursuing a career in law enforcement.
    We have no educations officer with us that can answer my questions.
    When I get back I plan on enrolling in the ftcc BLET course. Ill be using my GI Bill and have Federal/State TA too. Does anyone know if these would be possible to use? I understand that BLET falls under apprenticeship, but I would prefer to only have a part-time job while in school. I know plenty of soldiers living off of both while in school. Ofcourse i will have a reasonable amount from the deployment.
    Also being military, does it help my chances of joining a police department? I have no criminal back ground, clean driving record, and never divulged in drugs. However, i have has a repo when i was younger that i paid off fully. Im 21.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6810 users online. 395 members and 6415 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X