Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCSHP Basic school 137 & 138 applicants.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCSHP Basic school 137 & 138 applicants.

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to create a thread for us who are going through the process now. The deadline is Oct.31 now for applications, however, some of us have already completed the physical assessment and polygraph. Long class is set to start tentatively on October of next year.

Who else is out there and in the process or planning on applying?

I am not planning on applying, but I do have a buddy that is NCSHP and he loves it. Seems like a great agency.

Comment

Are we able to submit an application online? Or how would we go about applying

Comment

Just applied online!!!

Comment

You should get an email that gives you step by step instructions on what to do. I believe first thing is to contact a recruiter and he will get you going. There are lots of documents to gather, some more time consuming that others, so call your regional recruiter ASAP.

Comment

KC288, can you PM me when you get an opportunity.

Comment

I thought the long school was scheduled to start in June?

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeDr7 View Post
                I thought the long school was scheduled to start in June?
                I'm pretty sure the Short School is scheduled for June, and the Long School is scheduled for October of 2015.

Comment

How long was it after you submitted your package that you got notified when your physical assessment was going to be? Been running my butt off trying to get my run time a little lower I am turning my completed package in next week.

Comment

After submitting my completed package to the Troop Recruiter, I received an email about a week later, notifying me of my Initial Screening Phase date.

Comment

Anyone have a clue as to the length of the track at the academy? Doesn't look like your typical 1/4 mile on Google maps.

Comment

Just wondering how far along in the application process everybody is. I go Jan. 5th for my physical assessment. Any opinions on a hotel in the area close to the school since I will be going up the night before?

Comment

Originally posted by BigbabySon View Post
                          Anyone have a clue as to the length of the track at the academy? Doesn't look like your typical 1/4 mile on Google maps.
                          The reason it doesn't look the same is because it is made with loose sand. It SUCKS to run on that crap.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeDr7 View Post
                            Just wondering how far along in the application process everybody is. I go Jan. 5th for my physical assessment. Any opinions on a hotel in the area close to the school since I will be going up the night before?
                            Red Roof Inn on South Saunders Street will usually give you the state rate in the mid $30 range if you let them know you're there for an HP event.

For the track question--It is shorter than a quarter mile track.

Look for review boards some time in March for the fast track school with the long school to follow shortly thereafter.

Comment

Good luck to you all, may each and everyone of you experience the great Camp Garner!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4599 users online. 283 members and 4316 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X