Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mecklenburg county detention

Good Day,

I have applied to be a Mecklenburg County Detention officer and I was hoping someone could give me some details on how the hiring process goes. I am currently a NY city resident and I applied back in June, got a call back in August and was told that they would do a background check and would hear back from them a month later.

I'm getting kind of nervous, since it's almost October.

Thank you

Not sure about the exact details for that DC but from what I hear it's very competitive as far as DC's go because of the higher salaries. Also, I'm not sure if you're currently employed in the field, but law enforcement applications generally take 4-6 months at a MINIMUM and it all depends on turnover rate, staffing needs, etc etc so I wouldn't lose hope just yet if I were you.

Comment

Originally posted by MKozazcki View Post
      Not sure about the exact details for that DC but from what I hear it's very competitive as far as DC's go because of the higher salaries. Also, I'm not sure if you're currently employed in the field, but law enforcement applications generally take 4-6 months at a MINIMUM and it all depends on turnover rate, staffing needs, etc etc so I wouldn't lose hope just yet if I were you.
      Thank you for replying. I will continue to be patient.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3552 users online. 184 members and 3368 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X