300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rowan Cabarrus Community College BLET

Hello all I'm a new member here to the forum, and I would first like to introduce myself before posting. My name is Brandon I'm 27 and live in the Concord / Charlotte.

I am in the process of preparing for my BLET training at the above college (RCCC Concord) and I was wondering who else has taken BLET through RCCC, and what should I expect. I am in good physical condition, and I have already passed the POPAT once for a pre employment opportunity. I'm not cocky or arrogant I know that I know nothing about law enforcement and that I am in BLET to learn.

Anyway all advice and tips are welcome and thanks for taking the time to read my post.
    Last edited by Tip14; 08-17-2014, 09:53 AM. Reason: Change schools

During class: ears open, mouth shut. You will figure it out pretty quickly. I didn't go to RCCC but all BLET programs are pretty similar. Its also been a while since I was in rookie school, so I have no idea how its changed.
    Ask them, Tell them, Make them.

Comment

Easy enough directions to follow. The way I see it is pay attention now, or suffer later. Thats how I feel about the classroom portion. I have never been the type to goof of when being lectured. I'm ready to get in get what I need to know down, and move to the next hurdle!

Comment

Well unfortunately it ended up that I wasn't able to get into RCCC due to the number of sponsored, and employed that applied. I did luckily get into Stanly community college in Albermarle. If anyone has any information about there BLET school I am all ears! I'm really just happy I was able to get into any school in the area, as it seems they are flooded with people currently.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5730 users online. 313 members and 5417 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on Yesterday.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X