300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winston-Salem PD lateral

I'm considering moving to be closer to family.

Anyone know how Winston-Salem PD does their lateral pay? I've tried to contact them a couple of times but haven't heard back.

Anyone have any other info about WSPD?

Thanks.

I work for WSPD. PM me.

Comment

SCU..PM sent
      The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

Comment

Don't do it!! I did and deeply regretted it. WSPD has good troops, but the supervision and city counsel sucks. They don't seem to care about keeping their officers happy and are fine conducting regular academies to replace the experienced officers who routinely leave for greener pastures.

Comment

Originally posted by Ncfive4 View Post
          Don't do it!! I did and deeply regretted it. WSPD has good troops, but the supervision and city counsel sucks. They don't seem to care about keeping their officers happy and are fine conducting regular academies to replace the experienced officers who routinely leave for greener pastures.
          What you say may be true, but I'll just say that my experience with WSPD officers has been excellent. They are great officers and are generally more collaborative and outgoing in my life of work (fed probation) than other departments... Shame if they aren't getting decent pay.

Comment

Don't get me wrong, the rank and file officers are great and do a good job. It's the supervisors and city council that are the problem. Morale there is generally in the dumps.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5724 users online. 342 members and 5382 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X