300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jnhdrac View Post
    Do PPOs receive the special separation allowance when retired?
    We receive a law enforcement supplement if you reach age 55 and have the years (I believe it's 30 years).

Comment

• Can anyone here on this thread give me some insight on this? Seems interesting.

https://www.governmentjobs.com/caree...d-investigator

Comment

• Does anyone know when the next PPO academy will be held? Just trying to educate myself so that I may plan things upon my return from Afghanistan.

Comment

• I finally get to go fill out my paperwork with REO and schedule for the psych and medical testing. Just so excited

Comment

• squeakeer
            squeakeer commented
            Editing a comment
            Finished the paperwork today. Scheduled my psych and medical for November 4. Anything I need to do besides the assessments they send me?

• squeakeer
            squeakeer commented
            Editing a comment
            Completed my medical and psych interview today. Will hopefully find out my start date in 3-5 days. Here is hoping for Next Monday or the 16th.

• Squeakeer

What counties did you put on your wish list?

I spoke with Probation and Parole today and went over the all paperwork to make sure it was correct and signed in all the right places.

They are looking at doing a virtual interview next week if possible.

They asked if I would be interested in the Counties of Onslow, New Hanover etc.

Comment

• squeakeer
            squeakeer commented
            Editing a comment
            I chose Pasquotank, Camden, Perquimans counties. I applied back in April and just now finishing up the process due to COVID and me having to finish out my contractors' obligation in Afghanistan. DPS called back at the end of September or October asking when I would be home and if I was still interested which I said yes.

• My start date is 30 November. I am so excited.

Comment

• For the PPO position, does NC DPS get a good amount of out-of-state applicants or is it rare?

Comment

• Yes. It's a special law enforcement variable supplement.

Comment

• Hey everyone, currently processing. Have some questions if anyone is around? I have my psych this week and was told it’s smooth sailing from there. Anyone I can PM so ask a few questions?

Comment

• Laahteedaah
                  Laahteedaah commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Got hired and started this week! Please feel free to ask any processing questions and if any PPO's are available I still have questions myself ahahha

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4948 users online. 306 members and 4642 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X