300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Andrew Alex View Post
    Hi all! I applied last week for P&P associate officer. I was placed on the eligible list and then the status changed to referred. Does being referred guarantee an interview? I am graduating in May with a BS CRJ degree and Psych minor. Internships with Federal Probation and IRS Criminal Investigations. Also speak fluent Russian. I think I have a pretty good shot at it but wanted to see what you all think. I got referred on Friday.
    That's a new one for me. I've never heard of someone being "referred."

Comment

• Andrew Alex
      Andrew Alex commented
      Editing a comment
      Meaning I got referred to the hiring manger. They tried to schedule me for an interview the day after my interview for Florida P&P. They said they’ll call me to schedule for June l. Do you have any insight on how NC does their interview?

• Andrew Alex
    I sent you a message answering your question

Comment

• I have my interview tomorrow morning. The process has gone pretty quick so far. I applied on 4/17/2019...so hopefully it will go quickly after the interview tomorrow. Oh, yea since the COVID-19 situation going on it will be an online interview. Has anyone done one for P&P yet? If so how was it? What type of questions did they ask?

Comment

• Andrew Alex
        Andrew Alex commented
        Editing a comment
        Basic behavior questions. Written essay on why you wanna be PnP. And a math question.

• squeakeer
        squeakeer commented
        Editing a comment
        Well completed my interview and did not have a math question which was nice. I did not have behavior questions just why I want to be a P&P and 5 other questions. I thought it would be longer but I guess since I was not there it was a little differant.

• My references are being called today. A positive step for me I am excited.

Comment

• I applied for a probation job and did well in the interview and now I just have to do the FMRT stuff. What type of psych stuff do they ask? just curious.

Comment

• I applied for a probation job and did well in the interview and now I just have to do the FMRT stuff. What type of psych stuff do they ask? just curious about that process.

Comment

• squeakeer
            squeakeer commented
            Editing a comment
            What I have read is that it is around 100 questions almost the same as what you did before the interview. What division did you interview for? I interviewed for Division 1

• Zfletch48Ab
            Zfletch48Ab commented
            Editing a comment
            I got Halifax

• I have one more reference left that needs to be contacted, but since they have to contact them by email it is a little tougher since they are 10.5 hours ahead of EST. I am just waiting on the call to come in and sign my COE and other paperwork.

Comment

• Originally posted by squeakeer View Post
            I have one more reference left that needs to be contacted, but since they have to contact them by email it is a little tougher since they are 10.5 hours ahead of EST. I am just waiting on the call to come in and sign my COE and other paperwork.
            Congrats

Comment

• squeakeer
              squeakeer commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you. Waiting on the call since my last contact was contacted last Monday. I hope they call this week coming to sign my FMRT and other paperwork.
              Last edited by squeakeer; 05-16-2020, 08:00 PM.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4907 users online. 336 members and 4571 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X