Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kenn6530
    replied
    Thanks guys, my in-laws knows the individual in charge at human resources so I will give that a try. We've been to that area many times in the past years, I just have not been that far north...north of Southport. I appreciate the help and views.

Leave a comment:

• Havyn08
    replied
    I tried to look up some contact info/phone number/anything for you and found nothing. I was in Southport this week, and couldn't even find anything in the phone book. I would have driven in there to ask, but had my dog in the car and couldn't leave her. I hope you've found some information...sorry I couldn't help. Seems like a nice place!

Leave a comment:

• orlandofed5-0
    replied
    Originally posted by Kenn6530 View Post
    I tried this in another section but they advised me this was a better area. So I will copy and paste it here.

Hello all, I have a quick question. I know this is a shot in the dark but has anyone attempted to get hired as security at Sunny Point? I assume they are considered armed security guards...

I work for a department in NC but looking to relocate due to family issues. My in-laws have advised me that they are looking to hire but for the life of me I cannot find any website. I have went to Army Civilian Service and made a resume. The issue I have is how do I apply for a job that is not posted?

I was just wondering if anyone is familiar with the process and/or has a person of contact.

Thanks in advance
    You can not apply for a position that is not posted.

Leave a comment:

• Kenn6530
    started a topic Sunny Point, NC

Sunny Point, NC

I tried this in another section but they advised me this was a better area. So I will copy and paste it here.

Hello all, I have a quick question. I know this is a shot in the dark but has anyone attempted to get hired as security at Sunny Point? I assume they are considered armed security guards...

I work for a department in NC but looking to relocate due to family issues. My in-laws have advised me that they are looking to hire but for the life of me I cannot find any website. I have went to Army Civilian Service and made a resume. The issue I have is how do I apply for a job that is not posted?

I was just wondering if anyone is familiar with the process and/or has a person of contact.

Thanks in advance

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6333 users online. 340 members and 5993 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X