Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Try Sullivan University on-line classes -- www.sullivan.edu. The school is based in Louisville, KY and offers an under-grad CJ program. I don't know how much can be done on-line but worth a shot. I am using them for my Master's work. As Ross said, on-line classes are very reading intensive because there is no lecture time but I think it's worth it. Sullivan also runs quarters so 11 weeks of class then 2 weeks off.

Comment

Originally posted by Bdadude View Post
      I saw that Western Carolina University, and UNC Pembroke offer bacherlors degrees online in criminal justice, so when it is time for me to do my transfer I think I will apply to them. How is a socialogy degree marketable as a LEO?
      WCU has a GREAT program. I am involved in it right now, I know this post is a little old but for anyone else reading, I'd definitely take a look at the WCU CJ online program. The professors are great and fun and they definitely know their stuff. They're always open to communicate, go on their website and email whoever is over the online program, I'm sure they can help you a lot more than I could. I am a current student in the residential program so I can't say exactly for sure much about the online program.
      We are born naked, wet, and hungry. Then things get worse.

Comment

thanks for the input, i will definitely do some more research. I have a friend who was recently accepted there for the CJ program as well.
        "In God we trust, all others we run through NCIC."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5521 users online. 328 members and 5193 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X