• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HP's New Ride

God doesn't believe in athesists.

Sweeeet im jealous!

Comment

Same ride different year. I'm not really digging the re-design of it. Are they going to keep chargers only or are they getting the caprice or the taurus? I know we bought one of each to try out for now..but unfortunately we ordered 65 new crown vics that should last us a while.
      yeah!

Comment

Looks clean.. although the back end reminds me of a Buick. Please tell me it's got the V8..

Comment

It will have the V8, it'll be a bit lighter silver then the one you see and we will have no ford or chevy vehicles. We will be driving chargers only once the old fords and chevys phase out.

Comment

I like it!

Comment

Keeping the spotlight?

Comment

Originally posted by jthorpe View Post
                It will have the V8, it'll be a bit lighter silver then the one you see and we will have no ford or chevy vehicles. We will be driving chargers only once the old fords and chevys phase out.
                And hopefully you will get one! LOL
                "...I'd never let you down, even if I could. I'd give up everything if only for your good..." 3 Doors Down

"Strength is when your body gives out and your heart and your mind take over"

Comment

Originally posted by nctroop14 View Post
                  And hopefully you will get one! LOL
                  I doubt it. I just got my crown vic back from the shop, AGAIN. 110k miles on it. LOL It'll never go away!

Comment

I love my new POV Charger.. I'm thinking about getting one for the wife.. It's great
                    The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

Comment

Front and rear look bad a$%!The sides... not so much. I don't think the stripe really flows well with the car. Don't get me wrong, I would take one in a heart beat but I think the sides of the older chargers looked much better.
                      “Most people spend more time and energy going around problems than in trying to solve them.”
                      ― Henry Ford

Comment

I don't know if it's a HP unmarked, or a different department, but just saw one at the jail tonight. One word: Hawtness.

Comment

I like it. Do they build hybrid Chargers? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by jthorpe View Post
                            I doubt it. I just got my crown vic back from the shop, AGAIN. 110k miles on it. LOL It'll never go away!
                            They don't give you guys limits on mileage for service vehicles!?

Comment

Why did they tag the ride with the old colors? I thought the new ones were all black with the silver trim... Def would be sleeker that way.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6466 users online. 366 members and 6100 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X