300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North Carolina Highway Patrol 2011

Is any one schedule in taking the LECR Exam this Spring?
    Last edited by Kombinationz; 03-31-2011, 11:39 AM.

I am april 14th. I got my letter saturday for my initial screening exam

Comment

Thats good, I send my application out last week. I know I will be one of the few that take the exam last. Hey byrdman, Did they give you a study guide? If not, Do you know what will be on the LECR exam?

Comment

No they didnt give me one. I purchased one myself and I have no clue what will be on NCSHP's exam. I have just been studying mine and hope it helps me out.

Comment

I would assume its pretty much common sense question and grammar. I've been studying from past Police exams I found online... Just wish we knew what to expect

Comment

I know , I have a test guide that covers different types of test' in it and most of it is common sense questions. It puts you in hypothetical situations and you need to figure out what the best way to handle each situation. It also gives you the answers so you can "grade" yourself as you move through it. Good luck whenever you get called in.

Comment

good Luck to you as well... I was wondering do you know if there will me math questions on the exam?

Comment

I have no clue what is on it. I wouldn't be surprised if there were. I am just trying to prepare for anything at this point.

Comment

fitness test tommorrow

I'm going in the morning to take my fitness and lecr I will let u guys know how it goes

Comment

Originally posted by boller1986 View Post
                    I'm going in the morning to take my fitness and lecr I will let u guys know how it goes
                    Good luck

Comment

Hey Boller1986, good luck on both test. Do you think you pass the lecr and PT?

Comment

So get this I'm 5 9 160 with 7 percent bodyfat but my blood pressure was to high so I have to grt cleared by a doctor before I can finish the lecr and fitness but the reading comp was a breeze so I will have to put u guys on hold to I see the doctor but until then good luck to u guys

Comment

hey Boller
                          I can't believe it either. Will they let you complete each test if you get doctors consent? keep us posted and good luck.

Comment

Good luck Boller on getting back down there. I will be headed down wednesday to get a hotel room and get ready for thursday.

Comment

Hey guys, I go for my physcial and written exam on Friday. I tried out last year, but I wasn't mentally or physically ready for it. I passed everything just did not score high enough to get in. I've trained hard this year to get ready so wish me luck and good luck to everyone else. As far as the written exam, it's not to bad. They have some paragraphs you have to read and tell the main idea and stuff like that, kind of like in high school classes. Then there is a section of 100 question that you have I think about 10 minutes to answer but they tell you that you don't have to finish and they don't expect you to. I got to about #97 on it last year, and what it is... is they give you a key with a bunch of sets of 3 number sequences with a 3 letter sequence(Example: ABC-123) and the question will be Example: 1)What numbers correspond with the following letters ABC a)354 b)576 c)123 d)986. The other part of the exam will be words alomst like SAT asking what word means the same as the following word, or what word means the opposite of the following word. Nothing to sweat guys, it's pretty straight forward. Now this was last year by what I took, if it has changed I'll let you guys know after Friday. Like I said before Good Luck to everyone... Keep us updated.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2858 users online. 177 members and 2681 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X