300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Height Question for Troopers

In the past years was there a height requirement for being a trooper? I know on the HP web site there is not one but is this something that they look at when you go to start the process? I wanna be a trooper one day I just feel like with me being on 5'4 that will be looked at....

Thanks, Jo

I'm 5'7", nothing was ever said to me, another guy out of my school was 5'0", no big deal.

Comment

"I'm 5'7", nothing was ever said to me, another guy out of my school was 5'0", no big deal."

sorry, computer decided to double-post

Comment

ok thanks. i knew it probably wasn't that big of a deal. Just haven't ever really seen anyone short. thanks.

Comment

I think they look more at height to weight ,not sure.

Comment

Back before most of us were born, the Patrol had a height requirement. However, there is none now. I am 5'4 and there are guys shorter than me. When people tell me I look too small to be a Trooper, I just laugh and say I'm also a smaller target if I am getting shot at.
            "...I'd never let you down, even if I could. I'd give up everything if only for your good..." 3 Doors Down

"Strength is when your body gives out and your heart and your mind take over"

Comment

Originally posted by gadphto89
              Look at Bruce Lee, that asian martial artist. He was only 5'6" in his prime, which is short for a man, but he is arguably the best fighter to have ever lived, He could kill a man with his bare hands in the blink of an eye (known fact).

WTF!?!?!? Because Bruce Lee has killed soooo many people with his bare hands

Comment

Originally posted by GrayPatriot View Post
                WTF!?!?!? Because Bruce Lee has killed soooo many people with his bare hands
                HAHAHAHAHA

Originally posted by gadphto89 View Post
                Short people can hide easier, and take cover behind things easier without your body being exposed. In a gun fight this is crucial.
                I guess that explains why the Vietnamese were so good at hiding during the Vietnam War, because they were so damn short! JK JK

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6279 users online. 371 members and 5908 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X