300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caldwell County deputy sheriff was killed

Deputy Adam Klutz was shot and killed while responding to a 911 hangup call on Fox Winkler Road. Deputy Klutz was the first deputy on the scene and was shot as he exited his patrol car.

A second deputy who arrived a short time later was shot in the chest several times and wounded as he also exited his patrol car. The suspect fled the scene and remains at large.

Deputy Klutz had served with the agency for 2 years.

RIP prayers go out to both of their families
    "Saying guns cause crime is like saying pencils cause spelling mistakes"

Comment

RIP Deputy Kluttz. Keep the family in your prayers and also the officers conducting the manhunt.

Comment

Jesus. Prayers to the family.
        sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

I heard the news this morning. 911 hang up calls are very common, and usually nothing comes of them, but there's always the chance that something like this could happen.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the families of these men.

Comment

My prayers go out to his family and co-workers. RIP Brother Klutz.

Comment

Deputy Klutz was and is a good man ,a good officer ,and a class act. He will be missed by all ,and for those who knew him ,forever. I had the privlidge of meeting him on a few occasions on and off duty ,he never one time forgot what his job was. I am saddened for his family and pray they find a way to make sense of such a mindless slaying of an officer.. God speed .

Comment

Prayers out to those Deputies families. Another grim reminder of the tough and dangerous job you LEO's face everyday. My hat is off to you. Stay safe.
                "A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'" (Author unknown)

Comment

Brief update on this story.

The suspect was found dead today of an apparent self-inflicted gunshot.

Prayers continue for Deputy Klutz and his family,friends and co-workers.
                  Occifer, I swear I've only had 2 beers...I can't be drunk again.

Comment

CALDWELL COUNTY, NC - The man accused of fatally shooting a sheriff's deputy and injuring another has been found.

Larry Brucke aka Skip Brinkley's body was found on his property Wednesday afternoon. He died of an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound.

For the last 6 days, authorities have been looking for Brinkley. They say he ambushed two sheriff's deputies late Friday night.
                    The funeral for slain Deputy Adam Klutz was held Wednesday afternoon.
                    Hundreds of people filed into the Mountain Grove Baptist Church in Granite Falls.
                    Last edited by BLETfun; 09-25-2008, 01:17 AM. Reason: 1

Comment

God I hate to hear about this.... Praying for the deputy and his family.

Comment

I saw in a article here on O. com that the suspect was a former police officer, this sad to see someone else could do this to another brother in blue, must the up most respect be given to Deputy Klutz for making the ultimate sacrifice of being a law enforcement officer!
                        Stupid People = Job Security

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4877 users online. 292 members and 4585 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X