300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fourth week down

So far so good for the acad Im in. Weve already been through orientation, ethics, pt, arrest/search/seizure/con law, and bout to test on elements and radio codes this coming week. My class is getting pretty tight and the instructors are really keeping us in the right mindset. I am still in shock i actually get paid to do this
    "You know when I'm down to just my socks, It's time for business, thats why they call them business socks "
    Flight of the Conchords

Originally posted by AINTRT View Post
    So far so good for the acad Im in. Weve already been through orientation, ethics, pt, arrest/search/seizure/con law, and bout to test on elements and radio codes this coming week. My class is getting pretty tight and the instructors are really keeping us in the right mindset. I am still in shock i actually get paid to do this
    Five bucks says you'll notice your class break into "groups" before it is all over. Hey you got any "Rambos" yet? LOL

Comment

I wish I was getting paid while in training...this sucks

Comment

Chris.josey, I went through BLET on my own as well. I got hired after I graduated though.

Comment

Keep focused! You'll graduate before you know it!

Comment

Originally posted by AINTRT View Post
            To me, BLET got more difficult and stressful after SCAT training, which I think was around the 10th or 11th week?

Comment

we just started our SCAT. learned the different types of handcuffing. we'll have 6 or 7 more full days through out the next few weeks. Week 6 here we go!
              Serving Since "Breakfast"

Comment

we have like 14 weeks of scat after 14 weeks of various pt training. For the most part were still a whole and its working out really well. I'm loving every minute of it. We just finished with fingerprinting and currently doing communication/verbal judo. I will keep everyone updated
                "You know when I'm down to just my socks, It's time for business, thats why they call them business socks "
                Flight of the Conchords

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4883 users online. 255 members and 4628 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X