300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beacon blows

How many people out there feel like they are getting hosed by beacon I for one work 12 hr shift no ot taken as comp and nobody can figure out what is our correct comp leave or anything end up getting vacation deleted garbage.. just my vent sorry

You are not alone in hating it. I have heard about all sorts of problems for everyone who works anything other than 8 hours shifts during regular business hours. I guess the old system worked well enough that they had to change it.

I left my state job and went back to local LE about a month before Beacon went online, so I just missed it.
    -Landric

"The Engine could still smile...it seemed to scare them"-Felix

Comment

Yeah I completely hate it. I liked the old system. One of our guys had some comp and ended up getting paid for it then he had to pay it back. It has been messed up ever since, but what else is new with the state.

Comment

there is nothing like last cycle when i had 5 hours comp time but they still took 3 hours vacation from me. the bad thing was i was never off the entire cycle. this crap is confusing and needs to be garbaged.

Comment

Agree with all the above statements, one member of our department hadn't been paid from April -June. What is this crap!!!
          Knowledge is not power; the application of knowledge can be!

Comment

Ok, what the hell is Beacon??????

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5228 users online. 248 members and 4980 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X