Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They did half the interviews Friday, the other half this Wednesday. If they stay true to form, they will release the selection annoucement at 1700 on Friday. I was told I did well on the board...I personally never know how to judge those things.
    sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

Best of luck Smurfette

Comment

Originally posted by eeyore View Post
        Aahh! These guys are fakes. They didn't even mention Lexington style. You've got to keep the "great" debate going. Eastern or Lexington?

Neither. Shelby is the best of all. Lexington is second. I just never could get into Eastern style.

Comment

Originally posted by GCPD0171 View Post
          Neither. Shelby is the best of all. Lexington is second. I just never could get into Eastern style.
          Eastern is a vinager based, Lexington is a ketchup based, what is Shelby? Is it mustard based, since it's so close to S.C.?

Comment

Ketchup and mustard on pulled pork? Blasphemy!
            Politically Correct? No.

Truthful? Yes!

Comment

Originally posted by eeyore View Post
              Eastern is a vinager based, Lexington is a ketchup based, what is Shelby? Is it mustard based, since it's so close to S.C.?

Closer to Lexington but more of a sweet taste. Ask my brother and he'll tell you its the bomb. Mustard based sounds kind of gross.

Comment

I'm from Lexington and lets just say... Theirs only one type of bbq worth eating... The city of Lexington has over thirty five bbq resturants... All the citizens agree lexington bbq is the best but getting them to agree on the best resturant is a differnet story...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3420 users online. 168 members and 3252 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X