300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RADAR Certification

Ive completed my 16 hours of practical with RADAR and mailed my hours off to Raleigh about 2 weeks ago. About how long has it taken everyone to get their certification back?
    John 15:13 - Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.

i would say around 8 to 12 weeks depending on how many they get in at one time.

Comment

Originally posted by suprtrpr View Post
      i would say around 8 to 12 weeks depending on how many they get in at one time.
      Wow. That seems pretty long. I was hoping 3-4 weeks. Ive asked around and Ive been told anywhere from 3-8 weeks. Guess it may actually be Christmas before I get it. Crap.
      John 15:13 - Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.

Comment

Damn I'm glad I live in a state where you don't have to be certified to run radar!
        Why are there so many babies on O.com? Creole, you and your buddy JPSO Recruit help me out on this one....

* "Preach always, if necessary, use words!" St Francis of Assisi

* Luke Chapter 6, Verses 27-36

Comment

mine have always showed up about 3-4 weeks after being sent in.

Depends on your department. At HP it goes to Troop, then to Raleigh then Salemburg and back down that route. Probably adds a day or two to the process.

Comment

Seems like I waited around a month for mine.

Comment

Mine took a little over two weeks. I guess I got lucky!

Comment

I got my certification back today. Two weeks to the day!

Comment

Originally posted by NC Marine View Post
                  I got my certification back today. Two weeks to the day!
                  Tear it up buddy! sorry i forgot to call you back the other day, i'll hit you back later this week hopefully!

Comment

Originally posted by ditchdiver56 View Post
                    Tear it up buddy! sorry i forgot to call you back the other day, i'll hit you back later this week hopefully!
                    Yeah I was wondering what happened!

This weekend my Pro-1000 will be working hard!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4672 users online. 272 members and 4400 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X