X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meth Labs

what is your experience

Meth labs

We have a lot of them in my area (Harnett/Sampson/Johnston/Cumberland Co.). Mostly we find dump sites or people buying the precursors. But recently we've had a few mobile ones and a death explosion. How about you?

Comment

Did tactical entries into a few of them, & secured them for crime scene & hazmat cleanup. What do u wanna know?

Comment

My experience, avoid them at all costs! LOL. Nothing but danger and headaches.
        If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking
        (General George S Patton, Jr.)

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing (Edmund Burke).

A leader is someone who improves the lives of other people or improves the system they live under.
        (Sam Houston)

Comment

If youre in a meth lab, stop breathing and NEVER light a match.

Politically Correct? No.

Truthful? Yes!

Comment

At first I didn't know what I was looking at. People like to use the national forest to put washes in and stuff. Then after training, I knew enough to leave them alone and call the SBI! LOL
            sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

SWATCybercop, are you in a SWAT team in NC or just have the name? Is so then where at if you dont mind me asking?

Comment

Anyone who would use the name "SWAT" in his name without having been on a team, in my opinion, is a pretender or wanna-be.

Hope that answers at least part of your question.

Comment

Why do you want to be a pretender then? hahaha just kidding. Where in NC do you work and how do you like it? I've always been interested in it (who in law enforcement isn't besides a very small handful) and I know Charlotte has one. Of course everyone I'm sure says that they want to be in a SWAT unit just like with army everyone wants to be a Ranger or Special Forces but most who say it never do it.

Comment

Oh ok I see and understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn F. View Post
                      Why do you want to be a pretender then? hahaha just kidding.

Word to the wise. Some things you shouldn't kid about, if you want to keep posting on this forum. Calling an experienced officer (especially someone like SWAT) a pretender is one of them. He's got the experience and BTDT, and he knows how to find people.

Politically Correct? No.

Truthful? Yes!

Comment

Originally posted by Woofdog View Post
                        Word to the wise. Some things you shouldn't kid about, if you want to keep posting on this forum. Calling an experienced officer (especially someone like SWAT) a pretender is one of them. He's got the experience and BTDT, and he knows how to find people.

Allright Woofdog ,don't make me have to pull the leash back!

Comment

Originally posted by SWATCybercop View Post
                          Anyone who would use the name "SWAT" in his name without having been on a team, in my opinion, is a pretender or wanna-be.

Hope that answers at least part of your question.
                          Also they are slapping those in the face that have put in the time and dedication to EARN that title!

Comment

I was only joking so I dont think he should get angry, at least I hope not. Some people dont know how to kid around.

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn F. View Post
                              I was only joking so I dont think he should get angry, at least I hope not. Some people dont know how to kid around.
                              Shawn it takes ALOT of time and dedication to be a SWAT member. That is alot of time away from family and the training is highly strenous and stressful and you do it on top of your regular duties you still hold on the PD. I agree some can not "kid" around like others but he has earned the respect to choose not to.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6816 users online. 360 members and 6456 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X