300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCSHP Mustang information request

Hello all! I guess most of you know I'm currently restoring my 83 NCSHP Mustang. So far the process has been slowed by the nasty economy we're experiencing right now, and the fact that my job will probably be cut in the coming months (I market new homes.. oops!). I am however working on an official NCSHP Mustang restoration page for my website. So far I've made contact with the retired Trooper M.D. Hutchings, whom drove my car in service. He's been VERY helpful and we've had some excellent conversations about his service Mustangs (and fishing!). So if any of you happen to have pictures, video, newspaper clippings, documents, and any other historical info regarding the 83-93 NCSHP Mustangs I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to have access to them. These cars have a significant historic importance in the Mustang world, luckily NC played a role in it and I would like to document it. Below is what a friend of mine did for the Texas Highway Patrol Mustangs....

http://www.angelfire.com/bc3/policemustang/page2.html

And there's also pages for California and Florida that actually present detailed restoration information.

Please let me know what you have and we'll work something out. And if you're ever around Lexington I'd love to hear some stories, we'll go have some BBQ!!

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4526 users online. 267 members and 4259 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X