300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MTAPD test 04/08

From what I understand when you get your "score" from MTAPD and PAPD there is no score it's pass/fail. Can anyone advise how they begin to call candidates; do they call everyone who passed or hold some type of a lottery??

As always, thanks for the input.

Jerry.

You should get an e-mail with your score or pass/fail or whatever and yes they hire out of a lottery of passing candidates. So lucky Mr. Whoever who studied and got a 100 won't get called while Mr. Genius with a 70 will if the lottery swings that direction. I called MTA even though they told us not too, they said we'll get our scores "soon."

Ha.

Comment

LOL they posted on their website saying in the next few weeks back in June, we'll be lucky if we get them by the end of the year. Also like the poster stated above, its mostly lottery.
      NYPD Exam 7/12/08
      #8305: 94%

Medical 8/26/08 -Done
      JST 9/2/08 - Done
      Written Psych 9/9/08 - Done
      Meeting BI 9/10/08 - Done
      Oral Psych 09/25/08 - Done
      Mini - Med - 11/04/08 - Done

Comment

word of advice

As the subject suggests, be patient. If I recall correctly, it took six months, not six weeks to get the pass/fail notice.

Comment

don't expect the results back until after january. And it is pass/fail that's it. PAPD and MTA are private not civil service so they can choose who they want to hire and not hire

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4439 users online. 252 members and 4187 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X