300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any news on MTA Police Test scores?

I remember reading on their site about 6 weeks ago or so that they will send them out in the next few weeks. I guess still hasn't happened?
    NYPD Exam 7/12/08
    #8305: 94%

Medical 8/26/08 -Done
    JST 9/2/08 - Done
    Written Psych 9/9/08 - Done
    Meeting BI 9/10/08 - Done
    Oral Psych 09/25/08 - Done
    Mini - Med - 11/04/08 - Done

Originally posted by Alexp View Post
    I remember reading on their site about 6 weeks ago or so that they will send them out in the next few weeks. I guess still hasn't happened?
    They said to expect an email, just keep checking the inbox until that day

Comment

Yea..

Heres the news..... unless you already are a certified Police Officer in NY, your chances of getting hired are slim to none as they only put like no more than 15 per class. You have a far more greater chance if you got on with NYPD and then did the lateral as they go through NYPD academy.
      Captain Square Badge, reporting for duty!.

Comment

Originally posted by NYCTNT View Post
        Yea..

Heres the news..... unless you already are a certified Police Officer in NY, your chances of getting hired are slim to none as they only put like no more than 15 per class. You have a far more greater chance if you got on with NYPD and then did the lateral as they go through NYPD academy.
        That's why I'm hoping they don't release the scores until the end of the year when I graduate the academy.
        "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

Originally posted by NYCTNT View Post
          Yea..

Or if you got a hook
          NYPD Exam 7/12/08
          #8305: 94%

Medical 8/26/08 -Done
          JST 9/2/08 - Done
          Written Psych 9/9/08 - Done
          Meeting BI 9/10/08 - Done
          Oral Psych 09/25/08 - Done
          Mini - Med - 11/04/08 - Done

Comment

Originally posted by Alexp View Post
            Or if you got a hook
            X2
            When the public needs help, they call the police. When the police need help, they call ESU.

" To Protect and Serve"

Comment

MTA doesnt' give out the scores to yuo. They just tell yuo if yuo passed or not. They are not civil service... hopefuly my hook that i got for the prior exam is still there if they decided to cancel me and 40 other guys out lol
              Last edited by NorwichCadet; 07-30-2008, 11:29 AM.

Comment

wish I had a hook, but the lateral will be easy for me
                MTS, 013

Comment

clearing up misconceptions

The agency has changed. Used to be a time you needed a hook to get in. I prepared for that when I took the test as the result of my asking around. This is not the case anymore.

Also, don't assume that if you're a civilian, you don't get hired in favor of rollovers. It's just not true.

Comment

I just received an email in regards to the April written exam to view the test scores, however, I am having trouble accessing the link. It keeps stating "Error". Anyone else having the same issue?

Comment

yes there seems to be a problem with the link

Comment

i got the email today as well.. the link just told me that i passed and that's it.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6488 users online. 354 members and 6134 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X