300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne County Sheriff

I am on the List for Wayne County Sheriff Deputy and have the agility next month.

What number where you? I must be to far down the list. I haven't seen anything from them.

Comment

I am near the top, I scored in the 90's.

Comment

We just had the agility today. All went well. Looks like a good group. I wonder if the county ball roles faster then the state?

Comment

Was this from the May 10, 2008 exam? I still have not heard anything from Livingston County yet. I realize the exams must be sent to NYS first, and then the state certifies the results, but I don't understand why it takes so long to grade scan-trons.

Comment

Yes it was from the May exam. I am at the top of the list.

Comment

Nice

Congrats on passing the PT.
              Do you know anyone in the WCSO? Are you certified? Good luck. I know the SO has a bunch of openings. Like 6...soon to be more. All the PD's have openings too, but they pretty much only hire those that have the cert already.

Comment

I do not know anyone in Wayne County and I am not a NYS certified Police Officer. I just have DOD creds but NYS does not recognize Federal training or certifications.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2791 users online. 159 members and 2632 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X