300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Westchester County PD

Westchester County just updated their website, the information for the upcoming police test is up there, good luck to all who decide to apply!

The announcement lists salary as "varies". Anyone have more detailed information?

Comment

To the best of my knowledge, the list is not only for County PD but local PDs as well. That's why the salaries vary, the towns pay differently.

I'll see if I can get some more detailed information.

Comment

Do you have a link to the website?

Comment

http://www.westchestergov.com/HR/policeofficer.htm

Comment

^thank you. I couldn't find the link from the main page.

Comment

Originally posted by NextCapCop View Post
              ^thank you. I couldn't find the link from the main page.
              no problem, for you guys that are gonna sign up for it good luck, I think that you have to apply for this one in person as well, just like the New Rochelle test, its written on the announcement in some small little obscure location

Comment

I'm going to apply too. thanks for the info.
                "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

Originally posted by John2008 View Post
                  I'm going to apply too. thanks for the info.
                  No prob, today is the first day of the announcement so there is still plenty of time to sign up and hopefully this can give some of us some more shots at jobs in NYS. They're taking applications up until sept. I'm going to apply when I can find some time to come back from boston.

Comment

Originally posted by krash131 View Post
                    No prob, today is the first day of the announcement so there is still plenty of time to sign up and hopefully this can give some of us some more shots at jobs in NYS. They're taking applications up until sept. I'm going to apply when I can find some time to come back from boston.
                    good luck.
                    I'm applying for both tittles since I speak Spanish fluently.
                    "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

You can cross-file with the Rockland Cty exam just released too.

Comment

So how does it work with Westchester county?

You take the test and then any of the Police agencies in Westchester can call you to process?
                        "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

Originally posted by bxhousing View Post
                          You can cross-file with the Rockland Cty exam just released too.
                          Any specific way to crossfile, never done it before

Comment

Originally posted by John2008 View Post
                            So how does it work with Westchester county?

You take the test and then any of the Police agencies in Westchester can call you to process?
                            Yeah from what I understand its kind of similar to nassau and suffolk in tha respect, and then you have the three towns that give their own exam, white plains, new rochelle and yonkers, all of which have already passed

Comment

Originally posted by krash131 View Post
                              Any specific way to crossfile, never done it before
                              Yes. Register for all exams you wish to take that day. There will most likely be more than just these two. Then decide where you want to take the exams. You must notify each civil service commission of your intent to cross-file and the location you will be testing at. The day of the test you just show up with all your admission notices and the exam you take counts for all that you have signed up for.

If you need help you can call the civil service folks... they can help you out.

FYI... not announced yet, but I believe Mt. Vernon will be testing that day too.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3984 users online. 251 members and 3733 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X