Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I kind of liked the yelling. I thought of it as sort of a pre-academy stress test. I wonder if I'm gonna be deemed crazy and fail my psych test now, lol,

Comment

Originally posted by krash131 View Post
      I kind of liked the yelling. I thought of it as sort of a pre-academy stress test. I wonder if I'm gonna be deemed crazy and fail my psych test now, lol,
      i kinda miss the yelling lol and all that screaming and **** lol

Comment

Originally posted by NorwichCadet View Post
        i kinda miss the yelling lol and all that screaming and **** lol
        In my session we had an LT yell at a guy for not taking his hat off inside the building, that was my kind of police test, a little lively, lol.

Comment

Does NYSP have regulations as to what you carry on your duty belt?

I was also wondering if there are any troopers that may answer a question that I have: I own a police scanner however when I tune in to listen to the State Police dispatch, (I believe the frequency is 155.505) all I ever hear are people saying a bunch of numbers. I never hear any calls going out. Do you just get service calls through your computers?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by pilot56 View Post
            Does NYSP have regulations as to what you carry on your duty belt?

I was also wondering if there are any troopers that may answer a question that I have: I own a police scanner however when I tune in to listen to the State Police dispatch, (I believe the frequency is 155.505) all I ever hear are people saying a bunch of numbers. I never hear any calls going out. Do you just get service calls through your computers?

Thanks
            Yes, there are some rules about what gets carried, and how it's carried.

Yes, we recieve some call over the MDT. In many areas, we are dispatched by county-wide 911 centers, and use their frequncy for that.
            You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

Not sure if this question has been asked and if it has I apologize but are the troopers restricted to use only NYSP duty gear, ie would stuff made by blackhawk not be allowed to be worn? Thanks

Comment

what stuff made by blackhawk?

Comment

Originally posted by SlowDownThere View Post
                  what stuff made by blackhawk?
                  Like the serpa duty holster, or for that matter any nylon gear. I've only ever seen troopers wear leather

http://www.blackhawk.com/product1.asp?P=44H1&C=C2096
                  Last edited by krash131; 06-20-2008, 08:30 AM. Reason: adding link

Comment

Like the serpa duty holster, or for that matter any nylon gear. I've only ever seen troopers wear leather

No. You will have to wear a holster that's issued.

Comment

NYSP issues you all of your patrol gear, therefore you have to wear the gear that was issued.
                      "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

Do Troopers carry Tasers?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4996 users online. 311 members and 4685 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X