300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DMV Investigator Test on 6/14

Anyone take this? What is the hiring process is like? Anyone a DMV Investigator?? Too many questions??

I signed up for the other 2 that were offered narcotic investigator and forget the other one but im not going because i will not have my bachalors degree before the deadline i am 1 class short but i decided to go to NYPD and go back for the class when the time is right.

Comment

I took the test last Saturday and I was surprised that it was only 45 questions from the booklet you had to answer for the DMV Investigator Trainee position.

Originally posted by jmm5150 View Post
      Anyone take this? What is the hiring process is like? Anyone a DMV Investigator?? Too many questions??

Comment

Yeah I felt like I misunderstood the instructions when they gave me 8 hours to a take a 45 question test...oh well we'll see.

Comment

That's funny, I felt the same way. I was thinking to myself "45 questions - that's it?" I must of read the instructions 4 times over and I even asked the monitor just to confirm

Originally posted by duttkc43 View Post
          Yeah I felt like I misunderstood the instructions when they gave me 8 hours to a take a 45 question test...oh well we'll see.

Comment

can u post a link to the DMV investigator website please?

Comment

http://www.cs.state.ny.us/announarch...nts/24-880.cfm

Originally posted by beachcop05 View Post
              can u post a link to the DMV investigator website please?

Comment

thank you for doing that

Comment

Anyone get their scores yet?

Comment

40k salary with a bachelor's degree

Comment

What did you expect? Most of the entry level / trainee positions in civil service start out in the $30k to $40k range with a college degree.

Originally posted by redstormgsr View Post
                      40k salary with a bachelor's degree

Comment

Can't believe it's been over a year since this test was issued - anyone who took this in '08 here anything? I just received a packet asking for more personal information, location pref., etc.

Comment

Originally posted by JackieBoy View Post
                          What did you expect? Most of the entry level / trainee positions in civil service start out in the $30k to $40k range with a college degree.
                          40K is a pretty decent wage when compared to minimum wage at the JITB and Mickey D's.

You have to start somewhere.

Good luck to you who took the test.
                          Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence!

[George Washington (1732 - 1799)]

Comment

jmm5150...Which test did you take and what is your list #? I also took the DMV investigator test but haven't heard anything yet. Thanks.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3527 users online. 238 members and 3289 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X