Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I remember one of the proctors telling me after she issued me the IPad to not click "finish unanswered questions"
    if I did not leave any question blank and to just submit the exam. Once I got to the end of the exam I went back to the beginning to recheck my answers without clicking "finish unanswered questions" to make sure I was good to go and then submitted my exam.
    Last edited by Max99; 05-21-2018, 08:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Max99 View Post
      I remember one of the proctors telling me after she issued me the IPad to not click "finish unanswered questions"
      if I did not leave any question blank and to just submit the exam. Once I got to the end of the exam I went back to the beginning to recheck my answers without clicking "finish unanswered questions" to make sure I was good to go and then submitted my exam.
      None of the proctors told me anything like that.

Comment

• Deleted .....
        Last edited by unwrittinlaw911; 06-15-2018, 05:46 PM.

Comment

• The current list expires June 25, 2018

Comment

• Astone1287
            Astone1287 commented
            Editing a comment
            Does that mean the grades/ new list will be coming out then?

• I was told the current list has been extended

Comment

• Usually the old list is extended until the new exam scores come out. Once that is in effect, the old list is dead.

Comment

• I guess the old list must of been extended as NCPD2017 said.

Comment

• Possibility of an incoming class off the old list, roughly 50 bodies. October-November

new list establishing in January.

Comment

• rb1152013
                  rb1152013 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Just curious if you have any source to back that information up?

• So we're not going to hear anything until January

Comment

• Is that a question or a statement?

If a statement, any source of info? There’s been so many different “rumors” or hear say.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackdevil77 View Post
                    So we're not going to hear anything until January
                    We'll get our scores before then

Comment

• There is another class going in. Could be anywhere from September to November. Most likely November cause it’s an election year and election is in beginning of November. I was hearing a class around 50 now hearing a class around 150 to 200 because of major issues with the iPad test. Also hearing they might have to throw out that test and do a retest. Take this info with a grain of salt cause everything is all rumors until your standing with your right hand up swearing in. The civil service can change anything up to the last minute.

Comment

• According to civil service they are processing the exam just fine and they’ve had no issues. I spoke to them about 3 months ago. They informed me that they were in the middle of grading the exams and that the official scores should be out around DEC-JAN.

Comment

• Originally posted by Max99 View Post
                          According to civil service they are processing the exam just fine and they’ve had no issues. I spoke to them about 3 months ago. They informed me that they were in the middle of grading the exams and that the official scores should be out around DEC-JAN.
                          Not sure why a test given on iPads would take that long to grade, but it is what it is. If I said the whole iPad thing didn't make me a bit nervous, I'd be lying. As soon as I finished the test and the iPad told me I left questions blank that I remembered answering, I started getting nervous that my grade might take a hit because of some stupid glitch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackdevil77 View Post

Not sure why a test given on iPads would take that long to grade, but it is what it is. If I said the whole iPad thing didn't make me a bit nervous, I'd be lying. As soon as I finished the test and the iPad told me I left questions blank that I remembered answering, I started getting nervous that my grade might take a hit because of some stupid glitch.
                            Yeah I feel you man. I was pretty sketched out when mine froze for a minute. You’d think they’d work out all the bugs beforehand. I think as long as you had every question answered right before you hit submit you’d be alright. In regards to the test being thrown out I highly doubt that. I reached out to my buddies dad yesterday who’s a NCPD Seargant. He thinks those rumors about the exam being thrown out were started by individuals outside the department.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7796 users online. 372 members and 7424 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X