300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motorcycle Parking

So I've been seeing a lot of motorcycles parking on sidewalks and in between metered cars, and I wanted to know what the legality of this is. Seems like its one of those commonly overlooked things. This is in Queens and Manhattan. Thanks

I would just say its one of those things that they don't pay attention to. Unless you get a real a55hole mertermaid.
    I would put my bike on a side walk anyday before I put it between 2 cars. For some *** to knock over.
    But anytime I'm in arush and have tocome to the city and don't wanna worry bout traffic or parking. The bike is the only way to go. Put it right on the side walk locked to a pole or tree. And helmet comes with me.

Comment

It's an easy summons. Don't park on the sidewalk, park on the street. And don't park in the ghetto, bikes sometimes drive off there.

Comment

Originally posted by saxyjc View Post
        It's an easy summons. Don't park on the sidewalk, park on the street. And don't park in the ghetto, bikes sometimes drive off there.
        Wow thats pretty racist dont cha think?

Comment

not rasict real. Bikes disapearing is real, but its not just in the hood.

Comment

Originally posted by Jayc6018 View Post
            Wow thats pretty racist dont cha think?
            Don't see how that's racist at all. Maybe stereotypical at MOST, but I'd like to think as well that a crappy neighborhood could lead to a theft. Where would you rather park your brand new BMW? An upscale neighborhood or a rundown one. It's simply common sense. Don't even see a correlation between racism and parking.

Comment

Originally posted by saxyjc View Post
              I bet your bike got stolen on out of your driveway while you were in your non-ghetto house, while I can park my bike on any street in NYC especially "The Ghetto" and not have a problem. That statement was Racist and sterotypical nonsense. FYI Bike get stolen from everywhere
              CARE, CUSTODY AND CONTROL
              FIRM, FAIR AND CONSISTENT

DOING 25 TO LIFE, 8 HOURS @ A TIME

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7484 users online. 366 members and 7118 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
              X