300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eggs in more than one basket....

I apologize if this has been asked before, but I honestly do not recall a definitive answer.
    I know that a lot of you ladies/gentlemen that are in the process for the NYPD are also in the process for other departments as well. With that being said, how easy/difficult is it continue the process with other departments while in the academy for the NYPD?

Are other departments more flexible with scheduling test dates for you because you are in a PD? Or are you able to take needed time off from the academy w/o serious recourse? I know it may vary depending on the other departments you are trying to get on with, but I was wondering if anyone has had any experience or insight they can share.

- Thank you for your time and Godspeed
    "We have nothing to fear but fear itself"

You're not allowed to miss any dates while in the academy as far as I know.
    "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

Originally posted by lightknight64 View Post
      I apologize if this has been asked before, but I honestly do not recall a definitive answer.
      I know that a lot of you ladies/gentlemen that are in the process for the NYPD are also in the process for other departments as well. With that being said, how easy/difficult is it continue the process with other departments while in the academy for the NYPD?

Are other departments more flexible with scheduling test dates for you because you are in a PD? Or are you able to take needed time off from the academy w/o serious recourse? I know it may vary depending on the other departments you are trying to get on with, but I was wondering if anyone has had any experience or insight they can share.

- Thank you for your time and Godspeed
      Lightknight64,

Check your inbox, I sent you a private message with info you may need.
      -----------------------------------------------------------------
      "Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys. I replied to your PM. Thanks again!

- Godspeed
        "We have nothing to fear but fear itself"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4020 users online. 221 members and 3799 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X