Governor Patterson...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Governor Patterson...

So I hear this guy is pretty pro police...

http://www.nypost.com/seven/03122008...ire_101554.htm

This guy is a nut job, I'm suprised no one has posted anything about him since he became governor.
    "For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil." ~ Romans 13:4

I dislike this guy, way too liberal for me and I'm not even a conservative.
    this is one of those people that while a police officer is getting shot at with a fully automatic assult rifle he wants the officer to aim for the preps leg and to wound them but mean while the officer could be killed. what a scum bag.
    "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

Yes, and part of that proposed bill would have a cop who used deadly force charged with 2nd Deg Manslaughter if the force was deemed excessive according to these new use of force guidelines. He has also tried to make resisting arrest with force a legal option for perps.

Amazing.

Comment

Correct me if I am wrong, but none of those bills are active anymore. But just having this MF'er in office makes me sick.
        "For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil." ~ Romans 13:4

Comment

None are active.

Comment

doesn't mean he couldn't propose another bill similar to the ones from before.
            "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

now that he is in charge I am sure he will be making some big pushes for the anti-police laws. It is always easy to sit in an ivory tower and make judgement calls
              Alf

Comment

Originally posted by izhazissuez View Post
                now that he is in charge I am sure he will be making some big pushes for the anti-police laws. It is always easy to sit in an ivory tower and make judgement calls
                I just hope that if he does, all the PBA's around the state would fight against it and hopefully have some type of influence.
                "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

i guess all the NY perps are really flying high

Comment

What do you expect with his Harlem roots?

Comment

Originally posted by fedny View Post
                      What do you expect with his Harlem roots?
                      Hey watch that Harlem bashing talk buddy!!!!
                      CARE, CUSTODY AND CONTROL
                      FIRM, FAIR AND CONSISTENT

DOING 25 TO LIFE, 8 HOURS @ A TIME

Comment

aaaah haha.

Comment

Anyone know the new number for the Emperor's Club? Maybe we can send a few to his room under the Governor's credit line.

Comment

I knew he was (legally) blind but I didn't realize he was dumb too. A hearing loss would be the trifecta.
                            Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

Yea now he isn't ruling out raising our taxes to boot, gee what a swell guy.

This state suffers from head up te *** sydrome. These politicians have no idea what it like on the streets. They don't have to deal with them one on one. They sit on their fat behinds and drum up stupid legislation that only hurts the police and the honest citizen. That's why they call it CRIMNAL JUSTICE. The perps get the benefit of the doubt and they rule the sysytem, we are just a necessary evil, because if they didn't have the police then they wouldn't have anyone to save their arse when the **** hits the fan.

Justice is blind, why not the govenor

I can see it now, say some large police department in the state gets into a fire fight. The chief reports back to the to the govenor "Yes sir we lost 8 officers but we shot 3 suspects in the arms and legs, just so they can rape and pilage at a later date and time, by the way, I gave them your address".

Liberal dope.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10389 users online. 379 members and 10010 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
                              X